Crikey, this is my 1000th blog post!
I was considering a gushing Oscar speech, but I’m meeting a mate for a training run shortly so instead I’m just going to thank you all for your support and thank the many, many people who have bought me a ‘virtual coffee’ over the last year (scroll down the right hand sidebar… *ahem*).
A quick look at my web stats brings up these posts as the most-popular from the last 1000. You can also see some general Good Stuff under my Best Bits category or the Encouragement page. I hope you enjoy these: I don’t think I’m going to be writing another 1000! Cheers.
- Do what you love and you will never work a day all your life
- How to Take Good Photos
- A day in the life of an Author / Adventurer / Motivational Speaker / Big Kid
- The Docking of the Banana Boat
- 8 tiny ways in which I’m improving my life
- I wish I could do what you do… Well, why can’t you?
- Get rid of 10 things
- 10 Tips for getting your project off the ground
- Please Stand on the Right (if you are a loser)
- Walking a lap of the M25
- See Imitation as a Compliment, Competition as an Incentive
- Top 10 memories from my adventures
- How to Make a Living from your Travels
- We were born too late to be explorers. To be real explorers. To be one of the hard men.
- Nobody Should Blog on Their First Expedition
The simplest way to follow my blog is through the newsletter which contains all the best bits. Just sign up below…