I don’t apologise for this being an overly London-centric blog. I hope that what it shows is that if you can do microadventures like this close to enormous, crowded London which lies so far from any decent wilderness then you can definitely do them where you live!
- Walking Home for Christmas
- Walking the M25
- A Milton Keynes Microadventure
- A St Albans Microadventure
- A South Downs Microadventure (with nice food!)
- A Thames Estuary Microadventure
If you are tempted to try a microadventure yourself then hopefully the links on this infographic will help you with all you need to know.