Here are some of the things the last decade has taught him:
- If we can’t do the basics amazingly well, nothing else will matter.
- Be brave with your ideas. And fight like a brave to make them happen.
- Try stuff. Make mistakes. This is how we learn.
- Treat average as the enemy.
- Have fun. Life is over in the blink of an eye. Ask my dad.
- Give something back. Your time.
- Stay hungry. Wanting to improve is a never ending journey.
Have a look at his full list below:
What would you add to his list? What do you disagree with? Vent thyself in the comments section…