1. Get out of town
(When the boy in the bubble needs to escape)
(Although I’mm sure some ad recently made me want to drink cider…)
3. Connect (by Disconnecting)
(Dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free)
(And that smell of sweet perfume comes drifting through the cool night air)
(These are the days of miracle and wonder)
[Pretty chuffed with this self-timer jump-snap which I nailed on the first attempt!]
(You don’t meet nice girls in coffee shops)
Have you made time to get out this summer?
These photos came from a 10-hour round trip: surely we can all find the time for that? (And if you can’t, then you probably need to!)
Please share this post with any friend you’d like to take out for their first overnight microadventure.
Some Other Useful Microadventure Posts
- What is a microadventure?
- Some microadventure ideas to try
- Your year of Microadventure
- Microadventure kit list
- What is a Bivvy Bag, and why do I need one?
- How to find a location for an overnight microadventure
- Sleeping Wild: is it legal? Is it safe?!
- Microadventure advice for women (written by women)
- 7-step solution to a microadventure. It’s as simple as this.
- Microadventure videos
Thank you to the many people who have kindly “bought me a coffee” for just £2.50 as encouragement to keep this blog going.
“Yes, I too would like to donate a couple of pounds to this site..!”
To join 33,000 wise, beautiful, heroic people who receive my occasional newsletter, simply add your email address here:
You can opt out of receiving the newsletter at any time and I will not pass your details on to any other party.