Unfortunately many people have had the same idea and I have been unable to find a decent publisher for my book:
I already read that one about the guy with his fridge…”
“Aagh!! Not another book about cycling:
Lance Armstrong already wrote one of those.”
So, eventually realising that this could all be a new challenge rather than just a disappointment,
* Publishing sample chapters of
* Publishing the book myself. No middle men, nobody to blame for mistakes.
* Marketing the book myself, online and through public speaking.
* Donating a percentage of the profits of the book to Hope and Homes for Children.
* Paying a Carbon Tax to offset the carbon dioxide produced in printing and delivering the book.
* Regularly updating the blogs, Podcasts and photos on this site to entice you to return to the site again and again and learn about future events and expeditions.
* Inviting reviews, comments and criticism on my first book to ensure that the second book is even better.
* Offering discounted rates for my
* Offering discounted rates for bulk purchases.
* Publishing sample chapters of my next book -absolutely FREE- as Podcasts and to read, in order to get you excited about future releases.
* Publishing sample chapters of my children’s book -absolutely FREE- as Podcasts and to read.