The first in a new, occasional series of blog posts.
If you’re off on a big trip, doing a fund-raising ultramarathon, have relevant stuff for sale, want to share a link, are looking for an expedition partner, or anything else you think might be relevant, then this is the place to share it.
Today’s moveable feast of assorted goodies come from people who signed up for the recent Adventurers’ Gathering at the Royal Geographic Society.
- Experience from riding across 30 countries / 15000 miles without giving up the day job
- Long distance vehicle based journeys
- Two mates cycling from London to Sydney
- A ride through Africa
- All things desert. Planning, running, trekking, vehicles, navigation etc.
- Mountaineering and cycling through the Andes
- Laura and Paddy cycling a lap of South America
- Adventure and expedition logistics. Vehicle expeditions
- Driving the length of Africa
- Cycling across Southern Africa
- Cycling and filming from New York to Hong Kong
- Planning a series of science and research expeditions
- Trekking Thailand’s Death Railway route
- Cycling the route of the Grand Tour. Couchsurfing and WOOFFing…
If you want to share your link sin the In Brief section imply send a 1-line message and link to email@example.com with the subject header Contribution for In Brief and I’mll try to include as many as possible in the next sporadic update. [Have a look at today’s and make your 1-liner more descriptive than this first batch!]