I enjoy reading all my emails, though due to the volume received I don’t reply to most. I apologise in advance. “An inbox is a to-do list to which anyone in the world can add an item…” Time is short – we all know that – and increasingly I feel that email forces me to focus on what is urgent rather than what is important. I apologise for this.
I get emails from many people asking for sponsorship, kit and expedition advice, tips for microadventure locations, or getting published. I hope that most questions will be answered by searching my blog (search box on every page) and reading the FAQs and Expedition Advice. If that fails, this book should help. I’m also on Facebook and Instagram (but don’t read messages on either of those).
If all this still doesn’t answer your question, please do get in touch on Twitter (the best place for a fast reply to a question) and I will try to help!
- For speaking enquiries, please contact Caroline
- For literary enquiries, please contact Jessica (But for queries about books purchased on this site, please send an email here
- If you’d like to chat about how I may be able to work with your campaign or brand, please contact Jo
- Bio, talk introduction and headshots.
- Images to use in press releases.