The appeal of microadventures is that they make adventure accessible to people who may have very little outdoor experience.
I hope that this page will answer most of the common questions I get asked from people looking to go on their first microadventure.Â If you have any other suggestions for tips I should add to this page, pleaseÂ let me know.
- Finding a location for a microadventureÂ
- Locations close to London
- Legality and safety of sleeping wild
- A kit list for a microadventure
- Making a beer can stove
- A recipe for microadventure stew
- Some of my favourite wild spots in Britain
- Bivvy Bags
- Sleeping Bags
- Sleeping Mats
- Ultralight cycle touring
- Filming a microadventure
And finally, a PDF summary of microadventures with loads of click-able links to useful blog posts. Please share, distribute or hack it as you wish.
If this doesn’t answer your questions then please get in touch. I’d be happy to help you!
If you’d like to get occasional news about my microadventures, talks and expeditions please doÂ sign up for my free newsletter.