I’m back in my shed after a wonderful month cycling around Yorkshire. A highlight for me was interviewing people along the way: I’m having a crack at making a podcast series from them.
Here’s what I’ve got for you today:
- A microadventure to my favourite mountain, by my favourite means of transport, with some of my favourite people – writing and a short film.
- A 3,530-Mile Human-Powered Ascent of Denali.
- All my books are currently on sale on my website (all copies are signed, in case that floats your boat.)
- Going blind, to the Paralympics and away on expeditions: an adventure into sight loss.
- Wild Girl: how to have incredible outdoor adventures. A nice new book by primary age kids.
- Quirky travel photography: Soviet Metro Stations is the third book in Christopher Herwig’s Soviet Bus Stops Series.
- A Twitter guide to roadside plants by Rob Macfarlane.
- Sarah Outen’s film, Home, is hitting cinemas soon.
- The Adventure Bulletin: a nice newsletter.
- Sometimes when people sell mirrors online, they can’t figure out how to get out of the way for the photo.
– Mary Oliver